Re: [orca-list] orca and pdfs

Hi Alonzo.

The fix for Evince for updating the caret position when you change pages
through a means other than caret-navigation has not been committed to
Evince yet. Also, Evince doesn't yet have Tab focusable links and form
fields. This will also be fixed in Evince but that hasn't happened yet.
We are still working on further improving Evince's accessibility. I'll
post updates when there are Evince fixes in Evince releases.

Hope this helps.
--joanie