Re: [orca-list] Orca on Ubuntu 14.04

And yet, Unity 3d is working fine, that's a great news?
I had herd so many things were broken in that?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Tuesday 29 April 2014 02:57 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
Then the answer from Luke is suitable for you.
The orca main window has been removed.
You can enable or disable screen reader through unity settings I hope since for gnome that's inside the gnome-control-center. You can open orca preferences by pressing orca+space i.e. insert+space or capslock+space depending on your orca keyboard configuration. Make sure some window is in focus before doing this since otherwise the keypress may not come through to orca.

Greetings

Peter