Re: [orca-list] How do I start Orca on Ubuntu 14.04?

My update manager seems quite accessible, actually.  Not sure what others
are finding in it that is inaccessible.  If, however, you are someone
encountering this issue, remember that you can always update from the cli
like this:

Sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get upgrade

Or:

Sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

You will always get a list of what will be updated which you will need to
approve.  Another command you may find useful is this:

sudo aptitude full-release-upgrade

Please note that this assumes you have installed aptitude which is quite a
nice bit of software really:

sudo apt-get install aptitude

BR,
Alex M