Re: [orca-list] orca and unicode

Josh <joshknnd1982 gmail com> wrote:
I'm not sure if they are displayed propperly on screen or not. I'm
about to try fedora 20 alpha version 4. It has the latest Orca. I
did try manjaro but can't get it to boot up so fedora it is then.

You need to be sure that Firefox is handling the text properly. If it is, then
the next question is why Orca isn't receiving it. I haven't checked, but I
suspect that Orca needs UTF8 strings, which Firefox should be supplying to
AT-SPI.