[orca-list] Move by word in Firefox 24 and Thunderbird 24

Hello,
I know testing has already been requested a while ago but unfortunatelly I did not took part in testing this earlier and discovered this just now.

I have noticed pressing ctrl+left arrow does not move back a word in Firefox 24 inside a web content. The same can be said about Thunderbird either in the email content and also while composing new message. Navigation in edit fields found on the web is working as expected in this regard.

I am using Orca 3.8.2 with GNOME 3.8 on arch linux.
Is this likelly an orca issue or a firefox issue? I know they were evangelizing their ATK text support.

Greetings

Peter