[orca-list] Reading object descriptions on the web

Hello,
Can orca read object descriptions on the web with Firefox?
For example anchor might have a text this is rendered correctly but it may have a title attribute can this be queried somehow? I know NVDA in Windows reports this as an object description so most likelly Firefox can provide it.

If this is something that needs to be added as a feature request I would like to try looking at it. Is there a place where I should start reading the code?

I have basic accessibility related knowledge however currently I know only accessibility APIS for Windows.

Greetings

Peter