Re: [orca-list] Internet radio broadcasting clients that work with orca

I am running 64 bit wouldn't mind it myself.
Hank
On 9/9/2013 2:31 AM, hadi wrote:
Hello, peter
I didn't know mixxx can  become accessible windows.
I have tried mixxx without qt accessibility plugin and it was
inaccessible with NVDA and jaws.
Can  i have the  qt4 accessibility plugin for windows?
I'm running win7 32 bit.
Thank you

cheers
Hadi