Re: [orca-list] clarification regarding the key bindings page

Makes sense, thanks.

On 09/09/2013 05:51 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
I understand that there is a set of default orca key bindings for
example orca+t for reporting the current time.
The modified column is not set for all the keybindings by default
however for example if you change the time reporting from orca+t for
example to orca+F12 it will become modified.

At least this is how I understand this concept. So if you or someone
else will look at your keybindings it is obvious which of the bindings
are standard and which are yours.

Greetings

Peter