Re: [orca-list] The silence of Orca in the login dialog

On 09/02/2013 06:37 AM, luciano de souza wrote:
Hello all,
When Ubuntu 13.04 was installed, the login dialog was accessible.
After some time and likely after some updates, Orca does not speak
anything else at this dialog. I can listen to the sound, but not the
voice of Orca.
Chating with other Orca users, I knew this fact was occured also with them.
My questions are:
1. Is the cause of this problem known?
2. What can I do to solve it?
Regards,