[orca-list] xfce and firefox

Hello all,

I know I've seen this before on the list, and maybe a solution as well.
I've started using xfce on a sonar 13.04 installation.  Orca works in
most applications but not in firefox.  I've searched google and can't
find the relevant messages.  Jonathan Nadeau had this problem but I
don't see a solution.

Thanks for any help or pointers in the right direction,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw gmail com