From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Nancy Quinn
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 11:56 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] remove from list

I went to the site and asked to get my name  off a week ago

All this software has is problems, I'm sorry I ever asked about it.

Ridiculous.

Get me off ASAP

--

Nancy Quinn, Vision
OAISD

Phone: 616-796-1834
Cell:  615-347-7243

CONFIDENTIAL: The information in this communication, and in any attachment to this communication, is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient referred to above, you should not disclose any of the contents of this communication to anyone, make copies of this communication or take any action in reliance on this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender, delete all electronic copies and destroy any hard copies.