Re: [orca-list] remove from list

I'm not sure what you're talking about. If you want to unsubscribe to this list, the Orca list, then just go to the link at the bottom of the page and enter your email address and click on the unsubscribe button. This is probably the same page you went to when you subscribed to the list. BTW, the link is https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list