Re: [orca-list] Orca : Need to know the process for fixing defect and Requesting Confirmation on Bug 709424

Generally the first few times you submit a fix for bug in any free software project, you have to upload a patch or send it to the core developers.
Then as you earn your reputation, you get direct commit rights.
So you have done the correct thing right now.
By the way can you tell a bit more about the problem you have attempted to fix?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.