[orca-list] Manjaro, Fedora and virtual mashine managers

Hello all,

A previous message has spoken someting about Manjaro. As far as know,
Manjaro is a Arch Linux based distro optimized for blind users. If I
am right, Manjaro wasn't available to download yet, since developers
was finishing its preparatives. My first question is if Manjaro is
already available.

The second question is about Fedora. I have tried install it once. The
installer is very accessible. I suppose I am successful in which
concernes the instalation. However, at the first boot, when system
finishes the first loading, I couldn't listen to the Orca's voice. Is
there some guide or some special tips for install Fedora?

I am so sad with Unity. I am using Ubuntu 13.04. It's not easy to
navigate. I can't change from a Nautilus window to another Nautilus
window. Only one window can be opened. If I access a folder, the
current window is updated to the new path, even though I try to open a
new window. As a result, in the alt+tab order, I have never found two
windows of Nautilus. It's really something misleading and
unconfortable.

My third question is about virtual mashines. Is there a way to
accessibly install it on Linux? which virtual mashine manager is
recommended? With ubuntu 13.04 previously installed under which VM
will run, will I able to get the minimum of performance to use a
virtualized system? If it was possible, I would like to test a system
before definitively install it on phisical mashine.

Regards,

--
Luciano de Souza