[orca-list] Setting to announce block quotes

Hello,
Recently I have noticed on various email lists it is usefull to reply to email messages inline. With my current setup while using Thunderbird 24 and Orca 3.10 I can navigate through block quotes when reading incoming email message. Is there a setting I am overlooking which might allow me to report start and end of a block quote while reading messages? If possible it would be even usefull to have this feature also while composing a new message or replying to an existing one however I expect this to be more difficult to implement since while editing rich formatted messages it is even inpossible to get a proper feetback while selecting and deselecting text.

I understand this all needs time and resources on both the sides AT and also an email client I have just realized I kinda miss the quote anouncement as compared to NVDA vs Thunderbird on Windows and I thought I'll ask at least.

Thanks and greetings

Peter