[orca-list] table navigation broken with libre office 4.1.2

Hello,
I am using gnome 3.10 orca 3.10.0 or self built orca from gnome-3-10 branch.
I am also using libreoffice 4.1.2.
I have just noticed I am unable to use structural navigation commands to navigate inside the tables while reading a document in libre office writer. Structural keys are on. When pressing then while the learn mode is active I can hear their description. However when pressed while inside the table nothing audible is happening.

Table navigation in Firefox is working fine.

Attached is a debug.out file demonstrating me pressing shift+alt+right arrow key while structural navigation keys are turned on inside a libreoffice table.

Greetings

Peter