Re: [orca-list] Python module cairo

W dniu 2013-10-05 17:03, Joanmarie Diggs pisze:
You cannot build Orca 3.8.2 (i.e. the version Bertil asked about)
without switching to Debian jessie *and* getting newer libraries? Really?

I wasn't answering exactly about Orca 3.8.2. I said "fresh orca". I said so because I don't know these numbers exactly and I'm sitting on windows at the moment. However I thought my Debian experiences may be helpful to Bertil.

If 3.8.2 is fresh, all I said should be right. If it is not fresh, it doesn't make much sense (to me) to build it. Take alone the bug with current object visualization and losing focus.

Jarek