Re: [orca-list] Python module cairo

Hi Bertil

I had no luck compiling fresh orca on stable Debian. Had to upgrade to jessie (unstable).

So I think that even if you pass this message, you'll fail on the next one. Probably this very message is about something like python(3)-cairo(-dev).

Joanmarie also raises dependency versions quite fast, so even with Debian jessie, you may still have to use libraries newer than Debian versions. Again, this makes more sense on newer Debian release.

Shortly speaking - no way to use new orca on stable Linux release.

Regards
Jarek