Re: [orca-list] Aria-hidden: confirmation in newer Orcas?

Hello,
With Firefox 25 and Orca 3.10.2 I can see the following:
test 1 aria hidden: fail
test 2 HTML5 hidden: pass
test 3 CSS display:none: pass
test 4 CSS off screen: fail
test 5 HTML5 hidden aria-hidden=false: pass
test 6 CSS display:none aria-hidden=false: pass
test 7 CSS off left aria-hidden=true: fail

I can see the same behaviour while copying text from Firefox to Gedit for example so I am afraid this might be difficult if not impossible to solve in Orca.

I am kinda surprised. I do have some serious issues with navigating in epiphany documents however with epiphany 3.10.2, webkitgtk 2.2.2 and orca 3.10.2 all test appear to pass for me. I would be curious if someone else can verify this.

Greetings

Peter