Re: [orca-list] Keybindings handling mehanishm refactoring: fit this change with Orca 3.12 cicle?

Joanie, I sending an example dictionary file with attachment.
I generated this file a very simple own written Python tool with using json Python binding.
The tool is very simple, a while loop ask following informations the user:
Original binding character,
Replaced binding character,
Pronounced binding character with present Orca's keybindings preference pane.
The loop ending if any time the user press ENTER key.
After the loop finished, I get simple the default locale and generating the defaultlocale_keybindings.dic file with json.dump function, my example the hu_HU_keybindings.dic file.

Attila