Re: [orca-list] Is ORCA support in Centos OS?

A S M Ashiqur Rahman Amit <ictamit2013 gmail com> wrote:
I want to use Centro OS. I want to know which version of ORCA support
at Centros. If any version of ORCA does not support Centros. Which
screen reader can i use?

I think you mean CentOS, which is a derivative of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
The latest version of CentOS is 6.4, according to their Web site. Orca should
be included in it, but I don't know which version. This depends on which
version of GNOME is supplied in CentOS.

You should be able to use whichever version of Orca comes as part of the GNOME
release distributed in CentOS. There may be aspects of the distribution that
aren't very accessible, and the version of GNOME and Orca in CentOS may be
very out of date.

If you want more up to date software, I would suggest running Fedora instead,
which comes directly from Red Hat and a large community of contributors.