[orca-list] How should I browse the whole window with my braille display in Orca 3.4?

Hi all,

Sorry for this question which probably has a simple answer but I could not find it in orca help.

My network administrator recently upgraded my old Ubuntu 10.04 computer with Ubuntu 12.04.

Previously, with orca 2.x, when I wanted to browse a whole window, I simply pressed "line up" on my braille
display and then, I could pan the display through all the elements of the window.

Now, in orca 3.4, the "line up" command seems to behave differently. So how should I do in order to be able
to pan through all the content of a window, for instance, to read the whole help page at my own pace, instead
of letting orca speek the help page and move the braille display at its own pace.

More annoying, in ubuntu Software Center, when I tab to the applications list, orca speeks the application
names only. So, when I am on a given application name, how can I navigate with my braille display to see the
other columns of the table, for example, the application descriptive text, its install status, ...

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris D