Re: [orca-list] bug when saving an attachment and the attachment already exists

Hi Joanie.

In orca 3.10, when the focus is the replace button and I press the tab key, orca reads:
A file named "sysout-12-10.zip" already exists.  Do you want to replace it?

If I press tab key again orca reads:
The file already exists in "vilmar". Replacing it will overwrite its contents.

In orca 3.11, when the focus is the replace button, and I press the tab key, orca stays mute.
If I press the tab key again, Orca remains mute.
Thanks.