[orca-list] bug when saving an attachment and the attachment already exists

Hi all.

I found that when I try to save an attachment in TB and the file already exists, Orca does not let me use the tab key to navigate between the replace button and the cancel button.

To reproduce do the following:

1. Open a message that has an attachment.

2. Save the attachment.

3. Again save the attachment in the same place.

Orca announce that the file already exists but you ca not use the tab key to jump between replace and cancel.

This doesn't happen in orca 3.10.
Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza