Re: [orca-list] orca 3.11 and java applications

Hi Jason.
Where can I find atspimon.py?
Thanks.

On 11/23/2013 03:35 AM, Jason White wrote:
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <vilmar informal com br> wrote:
It seems I managed to get the menu bar to be read by orca, although
I am not sure if done in the best way.

The problem now is that the menus are not read when I press down arrow.

A quick suggestion: you may find it easier to read the output of the
atspimon.py script than to read Orca's debug output.

If you only want to read the API events associated with an application and not
the keystrokes or braille and speech output, then you can run atspimon.py and
specify the name of the application to monitor. I made some changes to it so
you can list the applications that are active on the desktop. These changes
were committed to the repository, as I recall.