Re: [orca-list] keystroke problem: number pad slash and star

OK, in your Buddy List hit F10 to go to the menu bar. The first item should be Buddies, which is the menu item you want. Now press down arrow until you get to the Show item, which is a menu and press right arrow to expand it. Down arrow to the Empty Groups option, which should be your second option. It's a toggle, so if it says it's unchecked then hit the space bar to change it to checked and hit the escape key to close your menus. Let me know if you have any other questions.