Re: [orca-list] Orca Controlled Remotely With VNC

I stand corrected.  Sorry.

Alex M

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Vágner [mailto:pvdeejay gmail com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 10:12 AM
To: Alex Midence; ljmaher swbell net; 'Orca List'
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca Controlled Remotely With VNC

Hello,
Bill's solution involves patching orca on a remote machine and running
speechhub on a local machine. Given the fact speech hub works well on
windows as well you might be able to make some use of it. The worying thing
is whether you will be able to apply Bill's patch to the older version of
orca included in that enterprise version of Rethat your company is running.
And also the question is whether you will be able to installed patched orca
inside a corporate enviromment.
I suggest to read through the list archive it has been posted about a month
ago. I may be able to forward the message in question to you.

Greetings

Peter