[orca-list] Orca Controlled Remotely With VNC

Hello,

On 10/20/2013, Bill Cox rote that he was able to control Orca remotely
through VNC.  My company has gone almost totally to a server-based model
where the users have Microsoft Windows running VNC.  While SecureCRT gives
me excellent character-based access to Linux, I am operating at a major
disadvantage because I cannot run many of our vender-based GUI programs.
Our company uses Red Hat Linux 5.7. Mr. Cox's note is copied below my
signature.

How is the remote access working out?

Would Mr. Cox get in touch with me privately so that I can discuss his
setup?

Thanks.

Regards
Louis Maher