Re: [orca-list] problems when composing a message in TB

Hey José.

I cannot confirm this. Using Orca master and Thunderbird 24.1.0, Orca is
saying blank for the blank lines.

Assuming you are also using the latest master and not using Thunderbird
25, could you please provide me the exact text I should put into the
body of the message?

Thanks!
--joanie