[orca-list] line-reading discontinuity in Firefox 25

I'm using Orca 3.10.2 with Firefox 25.0. I've been having problems
with reading text, though I'm not sure if this is related to the list
regression. When reading line by line (with the down arrow), Orca will
sometimes combine large sections of text into one line. The result is
speech output that is really long, and the inability to arrow through
that section's individual lines. Sometimes I can get around this by
moving beyond the first line of a section directly, such as by using
string search.

This problem mainly occures around text delimited by horizontal
separators or headings. If this bug isn't already doccumented, I'd
love to help out reporting it, but I don't know how to go about
getting debugging information for Orca.