[orca-list] Orca and underlined text

I am running into a moderate show stopper with Orca. I read a large amount of textbooks on www.safaribooksonline.com. When reading these books, the publisher has color coded and underlined key words in the chapter. Unfortunately, Orca thinks every other word is a link because the words are blue and underlined. Is it possible that Orca could inspect the html dom and determine if blue+underlined text is actually a link instead of text formatting? This would improve my experience greatly. In addition, I find it difficult to get around in websites because Orca reads left to right, top to bottom regardless of the website layout. For example, most websites have a content pane in the center of the layout. On each side (left/right) of this content pane are sidebars. Since Orca reads left to right, top to bottom, the flow of the text/sidebars on the website breaks the flow of content. [a portion of the top nav combined with some content, sidebars, and more content] is confusing. Is it possible to have a mode that reads the website similar to JAWS, WE, and Voiceover? This would also improve the experience greatly. Then, when I have to know what the layout looks like, in the case of web design, I can then turn on the mode for layout.

Just my thoughts.