Re: [orca-list] Which Mail Client for ORCA

In case Thunderbird doesn't work out for your friend, I may also
recommend mutt, a really neat mail client that runs in the command
line. the configuration settup can be daunting at first but once in
place, it is solid.

I will post some issues I'm currently having with Thunderbird under a
different thread shortly.