Re: [orca-list] is it OK with Thunderbird 25 and Orca?

I saw the problems others were having with Ff25 before I installed it myself, so I've been performing updates with update-manager and avoiding any updates to Ff 25 and Tb 25. I'd assume that Tb 25 would have the same issues you see in Ff25 when reading email messages. I need to spin up a virtual machine and take it for a spin myself though.