Re: [orca-list] About ORCA Installation.

Helllo,

You might want to check out Sonar which is a operating system based off of Ubuntu but is focused on accessibility for blind people and people with other types of disabilities. In Sonar Orca starts to talk right away once you boot off of the dvd. You can find the website here

http://www.sonargnulinux.com

We also have a podcast called sonar radio and we talk about not just sonar but accessibility using Free software. Here is the mp3 feed

http://feeds.feedburner.com/sonarradiomp3