From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 12:45 PM
To: Orca screen reader developers
Subject: Re: [orca-list] continuing trouble with orca and firefox 25

I'm not sure if this is just a vinux key binding, or if I even moved it to
this key myself, but Orca+v announces the version of Orca I'm running.

You can also get the Orca version by typing orca -v or orca --version at a
command prompt.

Note that orca -? or orca --help will give you the command line options for
Orca.