[orca-list] continuing trouble with orca and firefox 25

Hi folks,
I've been reading the emails about this subject.
First idiot question, how can I find out which version of orca I'm running?

Also, my issues with firefox aren't just that it seems to hang, or
silence orca, but also that my arrow navigation keys don't seem to
work as before on a web page.
Before, I could use up and down arrow keys to navigate the body or
text of an email message on the mobile gmail web site. Now, it will
not navigate blocks of text line by line in this manner, it seems to
jump around or something.
 Just some observation.

Thanks!
Rusty