[orca-list] On hangs, crashes, and Firefox 25

Hey all.

I have been looking into the Firefox 25 situation a bit and been getting
some test cases and reports from y'all. (Thanks!!)

To be sure we're all on the same page, I'd like to clarify a few things:

* A crash means the Orca process is no longer running. If you find Orca
  in your process list after the bug occurred, Orca did not crash.

* A hang means the Orca process is permanently stuck and it will not
  recover no matter how long you wait. This suggests Orca is stuck in
  an endless loop. If Orca suddenly starts working again all by itself,
  you do not have a hang.

With this in mind, I have not been able to reproduce any Orca crashes
using Orca master, Orca 3.10, and Orca 3.8 using Firefox 25. I have been
able to reproduce one hang using Orca 3.8 which was fixed in Orca 3.10.
So I now have the following questions:

1. Have any of you been able to reproduce an Orca crash in 3.8, 3.10,
   or master? Please keep in mind the definition of "crash" above.

2. Have any of you been able to reproduce an Orca hang in 3.10 or
   master? Please keep in mind the definition of "hang" above.

As for the crazy delays where Orca doesn't say anything for 10 seconds
in Firefox 25.... That definitely falls under the heading of "really,
really bad stuff which I must fix," but right now what I really want to
hear about are crashes and hangs.

Thanks guys!
--joanie