Re: [orca-list] Vinux 4.0 released

The download page at
http://vinuxproject.org/downloads/
still shows:

The current supported release of Vinux is 3.0.2 based on Ubuntu Lucid
10.04.4.

Watch this page for Vinux 4.0 based on Ubuntu Precise 12.0.4.2 coming soon

The podcast linked in the original post mentions that 4.0 is already
released. How do I download the newly released 4.0 images? I'm most
interested in the virtual machine image at this point. Thanks for any help.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"