Re: [orca-list] new to Bugzilla, wondering how to provide more information for bug #701166

Bill Dengler(arch Gnu/Linux) <billkd2008 gmail com> wrote:
I've never filed a bug or contributed a patch to a Gnome project before.
I filed bug #701166 against Orca and attached a git patch.
Bugzilla says I need to provide more information.
What additional information do I need to provide?

If you completed all the form fields asking about the steps required to
reproduce the bug, the relevant software versions, etc., it should be fine. If
you want to provide any more information you can do so at any time, but
assuming that you completed the form properly when you initially submitted the
bug it should all be ready for review by the module maintainers of the
component that exhibited the bug.