[orca-list] sonar 13.04 gnome-shell

hello list,

i wanted to announce Sonar GNu/linux the Gnome-shell version. It is using the latest and greatest version of Gnome 3.8 It now comes supporting French,german,Italian, poleish,portuguese and spanish. I will be releasing an international version supporting many other languages. Enjoy and if you wish to join the mailing list not just about Sonar but for Free software and accessibility in general we would love to speak with you. Here is a link to the sonar project home page.

http://www.sonar-project.org