Re: [orca-list] I've lost my default desktop and I don't know what to do

Hi Rusty,

Well, there are a couple of ways of changing your default desktop. The
first is to change it at the login screen in LightDM as I described.
However, as you have now changed to the Gnome Display Manager, GDM,
you'll have to configure that for accessibility or switch back to
LightDM to change your desktop.

The other option is to go online and find out which configuration
files you need to edit for your display manager to configure the
default desktop. Since I don't use GDM I don't remember what files you
need to edit to make Gnome the default. With LightDM I could give you
a quick howto on editing the configurations in Nano, but since you are
using GDM I'm afraid you will have to Google the answer or maybe
someone here can chime in.

Cheers!