Re: [orca-list] Strange issue when logging into Sonar, ca n you duplicate?

W dniu 2013-05-15 23:58, Jonathan Nadeau napisaƂ(a):
I just press the left mouse button to get to the desktop. Is that why
you are pressing control alt and d?

But for me it's bug. In all distros tested the focus was initially on desktop, in Sonar is nowhere. I also noticed this in sonar installed on virtualbox, but I was sure it's effect of missing virtualbox client drivers. As Jonathan promised to publish corrected version of Sonar (current version works bad with non-english languages) - may be this bug will be also corrected?

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!