Re: [orca-list] [slightly OT] pulseaudio 3.0 on Arch Gnu/Linux problem

Bill Dengler(arch Gnu/Linux) <billkd2008 gmail com> wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
When I connect headphones/speakers, I hear no sound.
When I disconnect the headphones/speakres and use the internal
speakers of this laptop, sound works fine.

Perhaps the headphones/speakers are connected to a different output on the
card and the volume is set to 0, in which case you should be able to adjust
it. I don't know the best tool for this with PulseAudio though.