From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Peter
Vágner
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:30 AM
To: Jude DaShiell
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] making gnome applications work better with orca

Hello,
I don't know this site verry well I have just skimmed it and tried the
search for gtk, atk however I have found nothing that might be usefull here
I am afraid.

Greetings

Peter
On 02.05.2013 12:12, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Have you checked out http://www.fruitbasketdemos.org/ yet?

On Thu, 2 May 2013, Peter V?gner wrote:

Hello,
Are there some simple examples somewhere?
If possible I would like to learn more on this but as I understand it
the most reliable method of working with this is by studying the source
code.
The most known app where there are custom componentes where there are
custom atk interfaces implemented is evince. However I am afraid this
is too complex for a beginner.
I would like to start with some simple UI components such as buttons,
checkboxes etc. and then if If I will really be able to understand
this move on to more complicated components such as lists, tables and tab
controls.

Greetings

Peter