[orca-list] making gnome applications work better with orca

Hello,

I am running a debian wheezy installation with orca 3.4.2-2 on it.

I have run into an application which is “almost” accessible.  Many of the controls are accessible, however, there are various scrollpanes which orca cannot read at all.

Is there anyway to help orca to read these scrollpanes?

For example an orca settings file for the application?

Any tips would be appreciated, even to the extent that I should go in and alter the source fo the offending application.