Re: [orca-list] [raring] presentations

Beammer is one tool I often used.
Basically it can generate PDF, which is inaccessible.
A few months back one person from CDAC India had given a nice script which makes perfect use of PDFtoHTML which I use to convert the file in the latter format.
This gives me a perfect presentation to use.
This is 3 step process, out of which one step can be removed out right using gedit's LaTeX plugin. In fact some times, I directly use the pdf file itself which looks absolutely professional. In that case I keep the slide number and points in mind. Afterall YOu don't want to repeat your points (people are already seeing that ), you want to talk about the topic in context of those points.
So these are the 2 approaches I always take.
There is a third one. I have an html template which some javascript. Fill in your presentation content in terms of bullets and you are done. You hardly need 1 hour for the first time when you look at this template for filling up the points.
Next time it need not require you to even know any t