Re: [orca-list] accessible audio editor

this is quite true.  Wxwidgets being somewhat inaccessible is
something longstanding and well-known.  It's a shame since there are
lots of very nice applications that are written in this library which
the a11y issues keep us from using.  To work on it, I believe you have
to have the following going for you:

1.  Be knowledgeable in c++.
2.  Have the time.
3.  Have the willingness.
4.  Understannd accessibility in a Linux environment with at-spi well
enough to tweak the library.

I made peace with the fact that this is moste unlikely to get fixed
and just keep away from wxwidget apps in Gnome altogether.  I'm glad
to hear that Audacity works as well as it does though.

Alex M