Re: [orca-list] accessible audio editor

HI Kyle,
Thanks for this update.
Even I was wanting to know how well can Audacity be used.
So I wish to know one thing, is it easy to select parts of audio track and do editing? I mostly need single track editing and some times I have to select a part of the audio file and apply effects which I can choose from menu. But my concern is if it announces the time line in seconds or what ever when selecting some part using shift and left/right arrow keys?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.