Re: [orca-list] [slightly OT]: Please help, X starts and no keyboard

Hello José!
  As I said, there is nothing I can type.
At the moment I'm using startx and start gnome-session from my .xinitrc. It seems to do something.But systemctl doesn't want to start gdm really. For normally services are tab completed rather intelligently. with gdm however there seems to be a problem. Honestly, I think I'll give it up for the time being, since I now had to stop my system hard.
  Warm regards
        Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html