From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of John G.
Heim
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:03 PM
To: Dave Hunt
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca best practices

Control+alt+delete brings up the shutdown dialog box. It kept
threatening to shut my machine down in 60 seconds. But I tabbed around as
long as I dared and never found  a logoff option.  I can't let the machine
shutdown because other people might be running processes on it.
But anyway, I don't think that dialog box contains a logoff option.